SEMI AUTOMATED ALGO TRADING
GFDL-Wisdom Capital Trading Plugin
What is it ?
What Issues does it solve ?
Currently traders maintain non-connected setups for Technical Analysis and Order Management. Whenever trading signal triggers in AmiBroker, traders place order in their NEST TRADER manually. For frequent day-traders, this is error-prone, time-consuming & needless duplication of efforts.
How they are solved ?
How it Works ?
- If the user is a Dealer :
The order so reflected in charting platform will directly be placed on the exchange (strategy needs prior approval from exchange (NSE)).
- If the user is a Retail Trader :
The order so reflected in charting platform will reflect in NEST TRADER. The user will have to review and accept the order so that it is placed on the exchange (no prior approval is required for the strategy from the exchange (NSE)).
* As per SEBI / Exchange Regulations
Simple to use interface with drag-n-drop operations. Comes loaded with a sample strategy for testing (see it working – Download Installation & Setup Video)
- Zero Programming Knowledge is required to use this Trading Plugin.
Supports multi-symbol, multi-strategy, multi-chart setups (see it working – Download Video)
Automatically picks up the pre-defined order parameters (exchange, client id, product type, order type, order quantity, disclosed quantity, symbol name) alongwith dynamic parameters (order price) from the chart and directly feeds it to trading platform – as soon as signal is triggered in AmiBroker.
Facility to specify Slippage in chart, to place limit order price adjusted as per your choice.
Can be applied to already-live trading system without writing / editing any code – (see it working – Download Video)
Users can use LPT & strategy-based trading exclusively or combine them in any manner. For example :
entry by LPT and exit by LPT – useful for users trading short term trends or part-time traders or traders without programming knowledge.
- entry by strategy and exit by LPT – useful for profit-protect / stoploss orders
entry by LPT and exit by strategy – useful if you login late or decide to trade a signal after some time but once entered, want to exit as per the strategy only.
entry by strategy and exit by strategy – useful for traders who trade on readymade trading strategies from strategy vendors or traders who have their entry/exit rules written and prefer to follow the rules strictly
Supports ‘Manual Trading (MT)‘ to enter/exit positions by clicking on Buy/Sell buttons in chart.
Users can use MT stand-alone or it can be combined with LPT & strategy-based trading.
Supports Buy/Sell as well as Short/Cover orders (doubles quantity automatically for stop-and-reverse type of orders).
Generates Trailing Stoploss for existing user strategies – even if it does not exist in original code.
Generates Target Based Exits for existing user strategies – even if it does not exist in original code.
- Facility to close positions on chart before market close everyday – useful for strict intraday traders.
- Built-in facility to see detailed Profit / Loss Report (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly reports) and facility to get report between any 2 custom dates.
Misc. convenience features : Entry line, dynamically updating CMP Line (like in MetaTrader), profit/loss status of current trade on last (realtime) candle.and
No special hardware setup is needed to run algo-trading – can run on normal computer
2 minutes setup – An easy installer which installs all necessary components in one go
Simple to use interface with drag-n-drop operations
Sample Strategy for testing
Live Chat, remote desktop and email supportLast but not the least…
Trading Bridge is offered free of cost currently to all our data subscribers
Users desirous to have this facility will need following :
- AmiBroker (you can purchase it from us or our sister concern tradinganalysis.co.in – who are official vendor of AmiBroker in India)
This Trading Plugin is written for AmiBroker Standard, Professional or Ultimate Pack Pro Editions and can be tested even in free trial edition. We have tested it on latest Official Release 5.50 & 5.60 and works just fine in AmiBroker running on Windows XP & Windows 7 (32 bit / 64 bit).
We have briefly tested Trading Plugin in AmiBroker Version 5.0, 5.2, 5.3 & 5.4 (stable releases – not RC or any Beta Versions) and it seems to work fine – except one problem. The popup window that shows order details as soon as the order is triggered is small and does not contain all order details. This is so because these versions of AmiBroker had small sized popup window of ‘fixed’ size and provided no way to define a custom (bigger) window. However, this is only a ‘display problem’ and it sends correct order with all relevant details to NEST TRADER.
- Realtime data from us (Any of our data products)
- Trading plugin (provided free of cost by us for all our data platforms and is included with the standard installation as an introductory offer)
- Trading Account with Wisdom Capital . (Don’t have a trading account with Wisdom Capital – open it now !!!)
- Active NestPlus Account from Omnesys Technologies (For more details & subscription, please visit Omnesys NESTPlus Website)
What Next ?
We offer free trial of following from our site :
AmiBroker (30 days),
realtime data (3 working days), and
trading plugin (3 working days)To use the products beyond trial period, you will need to buy / subscribe to them.
Before requesting trial, please ensure that you already hold active Trading Account + NestPlus Account with Wisdom Capital .
Register on our site for free trial. To know how to register for trial and download appropriate installer, please Click Here.
Download and Run the installer. Single installer contains and installs all the 3 products. AmiBroker installation is skipped if AmiBroker is already present on your computer.
Existing users of our data platforms will need to upgrade to the latest version to use Trading Plugin.
For step-by-step help on installation & integration with screenshots, please refer following online resources
- Installation & Setup Help through Online User Guide – nimbleDataPro
- Installation & Setup Help through Online User Guide – nimbleDataPlusLite / nimbleDataProPlus
- Download Video Tutorial – Installation & Setup
- Download Video Tutorial – How to apply multi-symbol, multi-strategy, multi-chart Setup
- Download Video Tutorial – How to apply Trading Plugin to Real-life Trading Strategy
For instant support during working hours, please contact us on Live Chat.
(original article courtesy – www.tradinganalysis.co.in)Are you looking for AmiBroker with trading system… that is, AmiBroker with automatic Buy-Sell arrows ?AmiBroker does not have any trading strategy built in the basic program i.e. AmiBroker is not shipped pre-configured with any trading system showing automatic Buy-Sell arrows. However, AmiBroker can show Buy-Sell arrows based on any criteria during live market hours. You may make use of following to have Buy-Sell Arrows in your copy of AmiBroker.
- Make use of AmiBroker AFL Library
- Make use of various online Forums & Code Libraries
- Make use of AFL Code Wizard
- Contact amibroker.com for strategy writing
- Make use of ACE Nifty Futures Trading System
- Make use of our AFL Writing Services
- AmiBroker User Guide Tutorials for basics of AmiBroker Formula Language (AFL), Strategy Writing, Backtesting, Scanning, Exploration
- Various AmiBroker Help Video Tutorials on – Charting, User Interface, Analysis, AFL Code Wizard
To trade stock market instruments by using Trading Plugins IS VERY RISKY. Please read following carefully BEFORE TRYING / USING this facility
This trading interface provides bridge between signals triggered in AmiBroker BY YOUR TRADING STRATEGIES and NestTrader (Omnesys Technologies Trading Platform) given to you by your broker. You should check working of your strategy code thoroughly (including working of this trading interface) to make sure it works as per your expectations before actually using it with real money.
Trading Interface is intended to make trading easier and faster but IT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE RUN WITHOUT SUPERVISION. DO NOT LEAVE TRADING UNATTENDED as certain circumstances may occur like internet failure, software crash, etc. which may lead to serious financial losses.
While we have rigorously tested this trading interface, ERROR-FREE WORKING IS NOT AT ALL GUARANTEED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, GLOBAL FINANCIAL DATAFEEDS LLP AND ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATES, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, ETC. WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS DUE TO INCORRECT, FAULTY OR NO SIGNALS GENERATED THROUGH ITS PRODUCTS.
Version Change Log
Version 1.8 – 26.12.2012
1. Added support for MCX
Version 1.7 – 06.12.2012
1. Established compatibility with latest AmiBroker version 5.60.3
Version 1.6 – 20.11.2012
1. Added Symbol Mapping Dictionary facility.
Version 1.5 – 15.10.2012
1. Added ‘Target Based Exits’ feature.
Version 1.4 – 09.10.2012
1. Added ‘Manual Trading (MT)’ to enter/exit positions by clicking on Buy/Sell buttons in chart.
2. Users can use MT stand-alone or it can be combined with LPT & strategy-based trading.
3. Added ‘Best Bid’ and ‘Best Ask’ as the choice for limit orders.
4. Added choice to enter only one-side quantity for first trade after starting AmiBroker.
5. Added Trailing Stoploss for existing user strategies.version 1.2 – 04.09.2012
Added support for Short-Cover Signals in addition to existing Buy-Sell signals.
version 1.1 – 30.08.2012
Added multi-symbol, multi-chart, multi-strategy functionality.
version 1.0 – 22.08.2012
Launched Trading Plugin with single symbol, single chart, single strategy facility.