1. What is Wisdom Capital All About?
2. Since When You are into Broking Industry?
3. Who is the owner of Wisdom Capital?
4. How do you charge so less ? What is the Catch?
5. What Exchanges can I trade on with Wisdom Capital?
6. How safe is my money with your company?
(i) Client funds being kept in a separate bank account, known as client’s pool account. A Broker/Subbroker/AP/Franchaisee cannot mix client and pro funds together in any way.
(ii) Investor Protection Fund – There’s a Insurance Policy kept in place amounting 10 Lakh for each trading account, traders does open with various Brokers. This amount being collected from part of your transaction fees charged by the exchanges to help clients recover losses in case of electronic, systematic or other non-client related failures. This is maintained by the NSE/BSE/MCX.